➳ Neil Patel’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@neilpatel)
✎ In this video we’re going to learn how to improve our lives by analyzing Neil Patel’s rules for success.
❤ HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO ❤
If you loved this video, help people in other countries enjoy it too by making captions for it. Spread the love and impact.
★ MORE RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU ★
If you enjoyed this video, you may enjoy these other videos from
• Have a BAD influence – Bill Gates – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBFDSObtUA4
• Simon Sinek’s Top 10 Rules For Success (@simonsinek) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJxQ2kUGJkA&t=2448s
• Tony Robbins Top 10 Rules For Success (@TonyRobbins) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9F19ban7A4
✎ He’s best known as a co-founder of customer analytics platform KISSMetrics and visual analytics company, Crazy Egg.
The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world.
In addition to successfully starting new business ventures, he’s a well-regarded writer and blogger – his work has been featured in TechCrunch and Entrepreneur Magazine.
He’s one of the most inspiring entrepreneurs in business,
He’s Neil Patel, and here is my take on his Top 10 Rules for Success.
“-= PATEL’S RULES =-
1. Take growth seriously
The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web.
2. Execute fast
Forbes says he is one of the top 10 online marketers.
3. Learn from mistakes
Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies in the world.
4. Flip around your funnel
He was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama.
5. Focus, focus, focus!
He has also been awarded Congressional Recognition from the United States House of Representatives.
6. Get personal
Today he’s working on creating a billion dollar company.
7. Love what you do
He helps companies like Amazon, NBC, GM, HP and Viacom grow their revenue.
8. Hire loyal people
In addition to founding companies, he’s a well-regarded writer and blogger.
9. Be consistent
He was recognized as one of the top 100 entrepreneurs under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
10. Make signing up easy
He speaks at over 25 conferences per year on entrepreneurship and Internet marketing.
Create minimal viable products.
Don’t stop no matter what.
❞ THIS VIDEO REQUESTED BY ❞
Ernesto Bal: “can you make a video of Neil Patel and Vishen Lakiani???? thanks for your videos!!!! ”
♛ BUY MY BOOK, CHANGE YOUR LIFE ♛
Some used the ideas in this book to build multi-billion-dollar businesses. I’ll give you the simple-yet-powerful formula that they used (and you can) to realize your dreams. Get yours.
✉ JOIN MY #BELIEVE NEWSLETTER ✉
This is the best way to have entrepreneur gold delivered to your inbox, and to be inspired, encouraged and supported in your business. Join #BelieveNation and feel the love.
⚑ SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ⚑
If you want to do great things you need to have a great environment. Create one by subbing and watching daily.
¿ COMMON QUESTIONS ¿
• What is #BTA?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
• How do I get one of Evan’s t-shirts?: http://evancarmichael.com/Gear.html
• Why does Evan look like Nicolas Cage?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHRniTcRwo
• Why does Evan make so many videos? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEKxGA8xr1k
• How do I vote for the next Top 10 video Evan should make?
ツ CONNECT WITH ME ツ
Leave a comment on this video and it’ll get a response. Or you can connect with me on different social platforms too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/evancarmichael/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
• Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
Thank you for watching – I really appreciate it 🙂